For those who wanted it, our 1st list from the Special Assembly in Coleraine last week.
10. People hurry for the front seats on Sunday morning.
9. Someone raised their hand during worship.
8. Someone in the congregation received “a word from the LORD”.
7. You actually listened to what that person had to say.
6. You use real wine at Communion.
5. You invite visitors to stay around for tea, coffee or Irish coffee.
4. When your Minister showed up at the Youth Group Hallowe’en party wearing a collar, they thought it was a costume.
3. Your Youth Group is allowed to have a Hallowe’en party.
2. Instead of traybakes, you have nachos and homemade guacamole.
1. You have started calling yourselves a “community” church.
Your Correspondent, He thinks therefore he’s right